- Kalis, A., Pascoe, J, & Segundo-Ortin, M. (Oct 2021). Agency and (in)dependence?. IT’S ALIVE! 4TU.Ethics Bi-annual Conference. Wageningen University.
- Zeilstra, R. (Sept 2021). Situated cognition and nudging. Situated perspectives on agency and normativity. Utrecht University.
- Pascoe, J. (Sept 2021). Bargains for new narratives: A suggestion for bottom-up social change. Situated perspectives on agency and normativity. Utrecht University.
- Segundo-Ortin, M. (Sept 2021). Socio-cultural norms in ecological psychology: A not so difficult fit. Situated perspectives on agency and normativity. Utrecht University.
- Kalis, A. (Jul 2021). Conceptualizing agency for situated cognition. Recent Debates in Situated Cognition Conference. Osnabrück University.
- Segundo-Ortin, M. (Mar 2021). Cognitive behaviors in plants. Tercer Congreso Mundial de Transdisciplinariedad Virtual.
- Segundo-Ortin, M. (Jan 2021). From individual to collective perception. Affordances in a socio-normative world. Max Planck Academy of Cognition. University of Leipzig.
- Kalis, A. (Oct 2020). Folk psychology as a factual language. Psychopathology and the ‘scaling up’ problem. Rurh Universitat Bochum.
- Kalis, A. (Aug 2019). Self-control as a cognitive process?. Models of control and moral responsibility. University of Copenhagen.